NOVA Armory accepts (inbound/outbound) firearm transfers (from/to) our Preferred Dealer Network and dozens of other licensed dealers from across the country. We also accept transfers directly from private individuals.
Inbound Transfers from Other Licensed Dealers or Non-Licensed Individuals:
$35 per firearm
Steps For Purchasing from a Licensed Dealer:
- Purchase firearm from dealer.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the dealer’s name, phone number, and email address (include manufacturer, model, caliber, and order number).
- NOVA Armory will email you confirming the seller has our information. Then we’ll email you again when we receive your firearm and it’s ready for pick-up.
Steps For Buying from a Non-Licensed Private Individual:
- Finalize terms of purchase with seller.
- Email email@example.com with the seller’s name, phone number, and email address (include manufacturer, model, caliber, and order number).
- NOVA Armory will contact the seller and request an image of their driver’s license prior to providing them our FFL information and shipping instructions.
- NOVA Armory will email you confirming the seller has our information. Then we’ll email you again when your firearm is ready for pick-up.
$35 per firearm, plus shipping
- We ship all handguns FedEx 2-Day Air Express. All long guns ship FedEx Ground.
- Shipping Fees vary by destination, dimension, and weight (typically does not exceed $29).
- Service includes packing and tracking – just drop off your firearm(s), copy of your ID, and recipient FFL dealer info and you’re done! You will receive shipping and tracking information via email.
FFL Transfer Terms and Conditions:
Pick-Up and Drop-Off: Customers may pick-up / drop-off firearms during posted business hours.
Background Checks: Background Checks are performed at the time firearms are picked up.
Sales Taxes: Virginia Sales Tax is applied to Transfer Fees.
Abandoned Inbound Transfers: Firearms transferred to NOVA Armory are considered abandoned if not picked up within 30 calendar days unless arrangements are made within the 30 calendar day period.
Abandoned firearms will be retained or disposed as deemed practical by NOVA Armory.
Returned or Cancelled Transfers: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges should they wish to cancel and return a firearm to a seller. Customer will also pay a $25 surcharge to cover the cost of recording the acquisition and deposition of the firearm.
Shipping to Licensed FFL Dealers: All Firearm Transfers ship to an FFL.
Firearm Inspection: NOVA Armory inspects all firearms that ship in and out of our facility immediately upon receipt.
We will not be held liable for any defects, damage, or malfunctions on firearms transferred (inbound or outbound) to/from third parties.